Mac Health Check
When was the last time you had a Mac MOT or health check to address system performance issues affecting your computer?
A health check or Mac is an effective approach for boosting slow computer performance, as is the case for Windows computers and Apple Mac that freeze or bahave poorly after some time.
It is natural for computers to get slow with frequent use and without essential maintenance, your device may experience regular system crashes, performance issues or hardware failures if not treated quickly. That Computer Chap offer full computer health checks for Apple Mac (iMac, Macbook Pro, Macbook Air)
System Performance for Mac Health Check – Apple Devices
Our full Mac system health check services will optimise your Macintosh devices, enabling them to operate smoothly, much faster and load applications to “run like a pro”. This means you can work smarter and complete pending tasks more quickly, resulting in increased productivity – and positive progression.
Here are some Apple Mac technical computer performance tuning services we offer as part of our computer system health check solutions for business and home users:
- Delete temporary files
- Fix macintosh performance issues
- Tune your applications to work faster
- Defragment your hard drive
- Remove spyware, trojans, adwares
- Remove internet cached files and cookies
- Repair Mac OS file permissions
- Internal clean – remove dust & cobwebs
Apple Mac Repairs & Support
- Apple MacBook Air support for 11 and 13 inches vintage models (A1369, A1466, A1370)
- Apple MacBook Pro repairs and support for 13 inches vintage models (A1278, A1342)
- Apple MacBook Pro support for 13 inches retina display models (A1502, A1425)
- Apple MacBook Pro support for 15 inches vintage model (A1286)
- Apple MacBook Pro repairs and support for Macintosh the 15 inches retina display model repairs (A1398)
- Apple MacBook Pro repairs and support for 15 inches retina display models (A1707)
- Apple iMac repairs and support for all Macintosh desktop models (A1418, A1419, A1312, A1225)
We can help business and home computer users with secure remote health checks and Mac system performance tuning. This mean you can get your computer running quickly again without leaving the the comfort of your home.
When you need professional PC health checks that solves slow computer performance issues, our engineers are readily available when you need it. To get started, simply send us your IT support enquiry using the form below and we’ll be happy to you every step of the way.