Most common computer problems can be diagnosed over the phone and then fixed with our Remote Computer Support & Repair Services using AnyDesk, free software which allows you to setup a quick and easy remote connection with us.
4 Easy steps to Instant Computer Support starting from just £13.00
- Chat To Us
Simply contact us to speak to us and discuss your problem . Before you make any commitment we will give you an estimate for the work you require. A one time 30 minute instant support credit starts at just £13.00 (this is usually adequate for the most common of computer problems).
- Buy Your Remote Support Units
If you wish to go ahead and you haven’t already purchased Remote Support Units with us then we will talk you through the quick and easy process to do so. A Direct Bank to Bank Transfer is usually the preferred and easiest way to make payments via Internet Banking Services but we can also make arrangements with you to accept Payments via PayPal if required.
- We Fix Your Problem
We connect to your computer remotely and fix your problem securely and quickly. We then confirm the time taken and deduct the appropriate number of Support Units from your account. Any remaining Units can be used for any future requests for Remote Support.
- Carry On With Your Work Or Play!
Within a short time you’re back up and working. How easy can it be?
If you would prefer to discuss your requirements then please use the Contact form to get in touch with us.
Advantages of Remote Computer Support
Securely Encrypted – Because we use AnyDesk remote support software which is protected with 128-bit end-to-end data encryption, Remote Computer Support is just as secure as if the technician were sitting in front of your PC.
Good Value For Money – Our Remote Computer Support service is charged at a flat rate, meaning you know exactly how much you are paying with no hidden charges.
Convenient – Remote Computer Support means there’s no waiting around for a home visit from the technician. It also means you don’t have to disconnect the machine and carry it to a shop.
Remote Computer Repair Services
Our Remote Computer Support is affordable and can be performed at a convenient time for you, allowing us to repair just some of the following issues :
- Rebooting, Crashing, Freezing or Slow Computers
- Windows Blue Screens of Death and Lock Ups
- Browser Hijacks, Phishing Scams, Key Loggers and Pop Up Adverts
- Online Virus Removal: Viruses, Trojans, Backdoor Infections
- Spyware, Adware, Malware and Rootkit Infections
- Slow Computer, Sluggish Performance or Boot Up Times
- Windows Optimisation, Windows Errors or Computer Tune Up
- Printer Installation and Troubleshooting Printer Problems
- Driver and Software Updates/Patches
- Removal of Unused Software/Files
- Virus and Antispyware Software Installation
- Setting up and Securing your Wireless Network
- Backing up your Computer for Disaster Recovery
- Software Installations
- Email and Web/Internet Problems
Repairs can be carried out on any desktop or laptop with a working internet connection